Is sperm good for womens health when swallowed or is it bad for their health when sawllowed?

November 29, 2010 - 9:22 am 8 Comments


swallowing semen has no health benefits to a woman at all. she should be praised and pampered after swallowing that disgusting muck

8 Responses to “Is sperm good for womens health when swallowed or is it bad for their health when sawllowed?”

  1. My Zoo Says:

    It won’t kill you but you can get STD’s so yeh I guess it is bad for your health
    References :

  2. Nic Says:

    its bad for there breath, i know that
    References :

  3. Demino Says:

    Its 15 calories you don’t need comrade.
    References :

  4. mako Says:

    There is no harm in her swallowing your sperm, after all, many of your unborn children are swimming in it, instead of flushing it down the drain. If she likes it, by all means.
    References :

  5. Richard D Says:

    In certain native-states where this is the entire source of sustenance, the maidens are thought very comely.
    References :

  6. gymnastic_cat Says:

    According to the link below:
    "Since sperm make up only about 1 percent of semen, what accounts for the other 99 percent? Well, its other ingredients include: Fructose sugar, Water, Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C), Citric acid, Enzymes, Protein, Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers (bases), Zinc."

    None of those things are bad for one’s health.
    References :
    http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1585.html

  7. Right Choice, Ph.D Says:

    swallowing the sperm of a healthy male may in fact be good for a female, since it is a highly concentrated source of protein, minerals, natural sugars, and other nutrients. Healthy seminal fluid is mostly fructose and proteins, and doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals. The slightly bleachy smell of semen comes from its alkaline pH and minute traces of chlorine, but if it’s mild enough for a vagina, it’s not going to be any harsher on your mouth or throat.
    References :
    http://www.dontspitswallow.com/cum_safety.shtml

  8. Says:

    swallowing semen has no health benefits to a woman at all. she should be praised and pampered after swallowing that disgusting muck

    References :

Leave a Reply